Current News & Events
- Oregon counties to receive $2 million held under sequestration by Department of Interior
- More on Rep. Freeman and the Small Business Task Force
- Small Business Task Force - Your Legislative Update
- Rep Freeman Helps Out at a Local Food Share
- Rep Tim Freeman Weighs in on the PERS Discussion
Welcome and thank you for visiting my legislative website. Not a day goes by that I do not feel humbled and proud to serve as your State Representative.
My journey of public service began 12 years ago. House District #2 is my home. This is where I’ve grown up, married, and am raising my family. I am proud and honored to be part of this community and I want to see it flourish.
During my time in the legislature I have been working to make these values and beliefs a priority in Salem. These are priorities of tax relief – not tax increases – for Oregon’s families and businesses, reducing unemployment by opening our forests creating thousands of family wage jobs, reducing state spending and improving government efficiency and accountability, making public safety a top priority to keep our children and communities safe, and ensuring that our schools have the resources they need to give our children the education they deserve.
As you take a look at my website and learn more about what I stand for and believe in please do not hesitate to share your thougts with me. As your State Representative, I am here to serve and help you.